Sunday, August 19, 2007

Little sleep...

I have been getting very little sleep and am sort of operating in Zombie mode. My maternal grandmother, an uncle and aunt arrived this morning. I was supposed to receive them at around 4 AM at the train station with my brother, but my Dad went instead. However, I woke up somehow at 3 AM along with my Dad, Mom and brother, and could not fall asleep after that.

The good news is that the shopping is almost over. We have to make one more trip to pick up some clothes from the tailor, and to get a pair of shoes and toerings for Khena. Yesterday, we shopped for about 6 hours to get jewelry and stuff for everyone.

Today, I am going to be showing people around Bangalore. Tomorrow, we will be making a trip to Mysore. After that, we are going to be busy exclusively with wedding-related activities.

No comments: