Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hello from Bangalore

We all made it safely into Bangalore early yesterday morning (Bangalore time). Ever since then it's been crazy traffic, noise, and smells (today I am wearing eau de deet). Unfortunately, we're having some trouble with connecting to the internet and I have very little time for this post. To hold you over, here's a picture from yesterday's adventures (care of my brother). We took a trip to M.G. Road and spent an hour or so looking at saris. Here I'm looking through several saris to find that "perfect wedding sari." My sister Shaela is there in the foreground, I'm there behind my mom (in the blue) and that's Vidya in the bright green clothing behind me.

Here's me with the one I eventually chose....


Anyway, we have to head back out for some more shopping today. This time to Commerical Street where my mom will probably get a salwar kameez. More updates soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice choice! okay, i can't really see it -but what i see looks nice - green, right?

Hey, if you still have henna on your feet i think you should take another photo for the line of "post plane", after one day, after marriage... :)

WHERE ARE THE WEDDING PICTURES!! IT'S FRIDAY!! WHAT ARE YOU UP TO! see this is what happens when you start creating an audience.. we have expectations!

Khena said...

Anna -

You expected the pictures to be up the day after we got married?? Hah!

BTW - I did take pictures of my feet after we got married. I'll try to add a foot montage soon. :)